Privacy and cookies policy
This version of the privacy notice was updated on October 17, 2020.
Privacy is very important to us and therefore we have created this privacy notice to tell you what personal data we collect from you when you visit and use this website or communicate with us, including how we use your data, how we share it with others and how you can manage it. If you have any questions regarding this privacy notice, we will be happy to answer them; our contact details are given below:
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is defined as: “Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“ data subject ”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more specific factors to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person ”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd, will collect and use your personal data to:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as the pages viewed and the resources you access. The type of information may include traffic, location, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you sign up for information and request more information from us (sign up for our newsletters, etc.).
- Information you provide when communicating with us by any means (email / phone / social media / written communications, etc.)
Why does Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to be able to provide a service to you, we need to collect personal data for the purpose of correspondence and / or the provision of detailed services. In all cases, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
To be contacted for marketing purposes by other companies, Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd will contact you for further consent.
Will Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third party service providers under contract with Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd as part of our relationship with you. All third parties with whom we may share your data are required to keep your information secure and use it only to fulfill the service they provide to you on our behalf . When they no longer need your data to perform this service, they will dispose of it in accordance with the procedures of Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd. If we wish to transmit your sensitive personal data to a third party, we will only do so after we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
How will Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner consistent with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will do our best to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not to keep it longer than necessary. Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information necessary for tax and audit purposes. The retention period of certain types of personal data may also be governed by specific business sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be retained in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd contact me?
Our goal is not to be intrusive, and we promise not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. In addition, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I find out what personal data the organization holds about me?
Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is handled. If Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd holds personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, if applicable.
- The purpose of the processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Mfunguamoyo Corporation Ltd or a third party.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient (s) or categories of recipients to whom the data is / will be disclosed.
- If we intend to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization, information on how we make sure this is done safely. The EU has approved sending personal data to certain countries because they meet a minimum data protection standard. In other cases, we will ensure that specific measures are in place to secure your information.
- Information about your right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failure to provide such data.
Sometimes we may collect information about your general internet usage by using the cookie. When used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. This information will not identify you personally; it is purely statistical data which does not identify any personal data, so your privacy is safe.
And don’t forget that you can adjust your computer’s settings to decline cookies if you wish. This can be done in the “Settings” section of your computer.
If you want to read more information about cookies, including how to block or delete them, you can do so by visiting:
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions relating to this privacy and cookies policy by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy notice may change from time to time, so please check this page periodically to ensure that you are still satisfied with its terms and to continue to share your personal data with us.